Friday, March 25, 2005
It's a BOY!!!
My best, best friend in the whole world, J, gave birth to her first child, a boy, early this morning. Baby is adorable with a full head of soft brown hair. I can't wait to get to the town she lives in and hold him and smell his sweet head. Too bad the weather in the Rocky Mountains SUCKS today, as is typical in March, and I can't make the drive from my town to her town because I am a chicken and I hate to drive in the snow! Hopefully I can make it there sometime this weekend.

I really thought that the birth of J's baby would make me sad since we have tried for so long and had no luck procuring a pregnancy of our own. But, life has surprised me and rather than being sad (as I originally was when J announced she was with child) I am elated, proud, smiling, laughing and overjoyed! J - if you ever find this little blog of mine, know that I didn't sleep a wink last night, that I appreciated the updates G provided every couple of hours and that I am SO SO SO very happy for you. I love you - I really, really do!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG