Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Cycle 453.... or so it seems!
Well I am CD 3 on God knows what cycle.... over 36 but not quite to 48. This is getting hard. I am going to start my third round of Clomid on Thursday. This is our last month before we break down and see an RE for additional testing and help. I can't believe that it has come this far. I don't understand why this is happening to me. I am frustrated and tired and sad. URG.

I also need to decide whether to see the Super Highly Recommended RE that doesn't take my insurance (diagnosis of infertility is covered, treatment is not) or see the RE I Know Nothing About but does take my insurance. If I go to the SHR RE only 80% will be covered... if I go to the RE IKNA all I have to pay out of pocket is co-pays. Any advice?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG