Tuesday, June 28, 2005
I'm back...
Our quick little trip was great. We had a nice time, watched some great baseball and somehow managed to survive the heat and humidity. I am working on catching up on all my reading. It looks like there was some good news this weekend!

I went in for my 7 DPIUI progesterone draw this morning. I go in again on Friday and they will call me with my numbers for both on Friday afternoon. I am surviving this 2WW better than I had expected. I am sure that five days away from home helped.

I will post more about our trip soon (hopefully later today)!


5 Comments:

Blogger Mellie said...

Glad your trip was fun. Yeah baseball! That sucks that you have to wait 'til Friday for today's progesterone numbers. I wonder why? Good luck this cycle!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they are waiting until Friday because it isn't the single number that they are concerned with it is the relationship between the two. They know I ovulate but they are not sure that I maintain a high enough progesterone level through my luteal phase to sustain a pregnancy. The first number is the reference number and they want to see where the second number comes in.

Blogger PJ said...

Welcome back P.

I guess the waiting makes sense, it still doesn't change the suckiness of it.

I hope you get good news Friday.

Blogger Larisa said...

welcome back!

Blogger Jamila said...

welcome back!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG