Thursday, June 16, 2005
I can not tell a lie...
I spent some time talking this over with Husband yesterday and he advised me to just be honest. I thought about it for a while and decided that he was right. I work in a very small section, of a medium sized division, of a large department, of a HUGE organization. My little section is pretty close. There are only five of us, one boss and four employees and we work as a team. I just decided that it was going to stress me out more to hide the truth from Boss than it would to just spill - so I did, and he was very supportive. I feel much better to have it off of my chest.


6 Comments:

Blogger Larisa said...

I'm glad you were able to "tell the truth". I haven't had to deal with this yet. I glad he was supportive of you!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great. You'll feel so much better, and I'm actually sort of proud of your boss.

Blogger Donna said...

Hooray for telling the truth and getting support. You don't need added stress. Good for you.

Blogger Foxxy One said...

YYYAAAYYY!!! I'm sure it was hard to do but it's worth it.

Blogger Jamila said...

I'm glad it worked out for you! The truth is definitely the easiest story to remember! ;)

Blogger Mellie said...

Isn't it great when something goes the way it should? Why do we always expect the worst? (Nevermind, I know why). Hope the trend of things going smoothly for you continues.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG