Tuesday, June 14, 2005
And the verdict is...
NORMAL!

I finally got my test results at 6:00 last night. Bless the little RN's heart - she was working late trying to get caught up! So here they are:

FSH = 6
Prolactin = 8.5
E2= 60
TSH = 1.63

According to Dr. Google and Dr. Funny all of my numbers fall within the good-normal range! I am very excited about this. They don't have my CBC results back, but will call me with them when they come in.

I am on day three of my Clomid. I take it at night before bed to minimize the side effects, but WOW let me tell you about the crazy hot flash I had in the car this morning... sweaty, sweaty, sweaty! Good thing I layered on the Degree!

I have tons to do today at work... ugh!


5 Comments:

Blogger Mellie said...

Yeah for normal blood results! And those hot flashes can be crazy. My worst one was on the subway - I'm sure everyone around me thought I was coming down with malaria or something.

Blogger Foxxy One said...

I'm soooo jealous of that FsH! I hope that's the only side effect you get. I had the rages and they were scary! I literally wanted to hurt people (which is not my nature). Wishing you many healthy follies!

Blogger PJ said...

Hey P. Glad to hear the results are normal. I just finished a medicated IUI myself a couple days ago and now I'm in the 2ww.

Thanks for visiting me at Plain Jane wants a FAMILY! I figured the least I could do was return the favor. I've added you to my bloglines RSS feeds and will add you to my blog when I do my updates later this week.

Blogger Donna said...

Wow! Great numbers! Clomid can be evil; just cut yourself some slack while you're on it and warn your friends and husband.

Blogger Larisa said...

So glad the bloodwork results are normal. I haven't had the Clomid experience, but have read that it can be a bitch.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG