Monday, June 13, 2005
Ah they joys of being home...
1. I get to sleep in my own bed.
2. I get to cuddle with my dog my cat and Husband.
3. I don't have to eat out (my waistline is suffering from all the travel).
4. I am not living out of a suitcase.
5. I can tend to my garden and work around the house.

While all of the above are great I forgot how nice it was to have a one minute (literally) commute and to have someone else make me breakfast and coffee. Oh well, I made it in today and only a couple of minutes after 8:00. Must. Drink. Coffee. NOW!

I took my first Clomid pill last night and hopefully I will get my test results from Friday sometime this afternoon.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, welcome home! Hope your coffee was hot and delicious. :) What say the test results?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG