Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Dear Body...
Dear Body,

Thank you for fulfilling my earlier request. As it is Tuesday afternoon, you now have my blessing to spring the flow on me at any time. I will be able to complete my testing just as I wanted to on Friday.

Now, it is time for me to grovel and beg again. In the past you have been timely and predictable. Please, please, please do not abandon these ways now. I really, really need you to cooperate with me here. I need to ovulate prior to Husband leaving town. This requires that I ovulate EXACTLY on time on CD 15 - CD 13 or 14 would be even better. Just another small request from the body that has put me through sheer hell for almost four years.

Yours truly,

P.


2 Comments:

Blogger Foxxy One said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Blogger Mellie said...

If your husband isn't leaving town until after cd 15, you really could ovulate as late as cd 17 and still have a decent shot this month. I wouldn't expect to do anything different this month - i.e., an unmedicated IUI. Hopefully you'll be one of the many that gets pregnant on their own right before proceeding to the next step.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG