Thursday, June 02, 2005
Is it Friday yet?
I am in desperate need of a nap. And a home cooked meal. And another vacation. I am just plain exhausted. The whole traveling thing is really catching up with me. I don't sleep well on the road, I eat way too much crappy food and I spend way too much time being idle. I HATE to be idle. Don't get me wrong, I love to curl up with a good book, but every night is getting a little old. So today I feel like shit. I need to find someplace to eat dinner where the food isn't fried, drenched in cream sauce or a bacon-cheese burger. The problem is that I am in a small town that doesn't have the kind of food that I like to eat when I am in a hurry or by myself. For example... there is no Noodles, no Chipolte, and no Souper Salad. There are all the basic chains here, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Outback, Applebee's, Chili's, and Red Robin but seriously, I can't eat there anymore. I am over it! Anyone want to cook me dinner?

I found another way to pass the time last night. My legs are only red because moments before I snapped the picture I was actually sitting in the hot tub reading my book and drinking a beer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally, has anyone else noticed that Blogger's spell check SUCKS? "Blog" is not found in their dictionary. I must start typing my entries in Word and spell checking them so as to not reveal yet another embarrassing tidbit about myself.... I can't spell!


2 Comments:

Blogger Mellie said...

Wishing you a fast couple days so you feel like you're getting home soon!

Blogger Jamila said...

travelling for work really sucks. But the ready access to hot-tubs is fun!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG