Friday, June 03, 2005
Locked Out...
I have StatTracker so I can tell who visits my site and what website referred them to me. Lately I have been getting a bunch of hits linking from a particular site. Thing is, this site is password protected. I am a little confused by this... I know that people are going to read my blog that don't post comments and I know that not everyone that reads my blog is going to have a blog of their own. I myself lurked for months before posting a comment and it was almost a year before I started my blog, but this person does have a blog and has a link to me and I have no idea who they are.

It really doesn't matter, it just has been nagging at me... I am obsessive like that.

Oh well - Hello Password Protected Blogger who has a link to me but hasn't revealed their identity! I hope that all is well with you and if you feel compelled I would love to have the "key" to your blog so that I can offer you the same support that my readers offer me. But if you don't want to that is okay - I will get over it. Eventually :o)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read ya... but my blog isn't password protected. But just wanted to say Hi!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, that would be me. Sent you an email with access.
~Danelle

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG