Thursday, June 02, 2005
Great Deal or Wasted Pocket Change?
I am a make-up snob. I don't know how it started, but I am hooked on MAC products and I won't wear anything else. Lately I have become a bit discouraged by their lipgloss (sticky, sticky, sticky) and their mascara (thick, clumpy and did I mention thick) and I am considering a change. Mac products aren't the most expensive, but they are not cheap either and I hate throwing away a $10 tube of mascara or a $14 lipgloss. I came across the following link today, has anyone used these products? Are they a great deal or am I wasting my pocket change if I try them out. A buck a piece... for everything they sell... no shit!

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/defaultflash.asp


3 Comments:

Blogger Mellie said...

I can't speak to the Elf line, but I was wondering if you could recommend a MAC foundation? I have a gift certificate I need to spend there!

Blogger P. said...

I like this one:
Select SPF 15

I also have this one, but it is a bit thicker and I don't like it as well. Also, they say it makes you "reflect" but I think it makes me look oily.
Hyper Real SPF 15

Definitely invest in the brush for application purposes! You will waste less product and it applies a smoother finish:
190 Foundation Brush

I like to finish up with the loose powder:
Select Sheer/Loose

Hope this helps!

Blogger Foxxy One said...

Let me know how you like it.

I adore Trish McEvoy. Her products are amazing. Worth every penny!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG