Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Sorry... and Numbers...
... I have been away from this for a few days and for that I apologize. Husband and I spent the weekend in NM with his family. It was a great weekend and lots went on. I will post in more detail soon. Work has been crazy hectic! I was given a promotion on Monday - more money, and WAY more responsibility. I am excited about the challenge but the workload may be a bit more than I can chew.

I went in this morning for IUI#3. Here are the numbers:

Lining: 10.5mm
Follies: 2, both on Right. One 23 mm and one 25 mm
Post Wash Count: 10.3 million

The count numbers are a little lower than we would have liked, BUT I have two follies this month instead of one so it should be a wash. Right?! One more US tomorrow to see if I really did release and then I can start the 2WW.

Hope all is well with all of you!


7 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

Crossing all crossables that this is it for you - the extra follicle is quite promising!

Blogger PJ said...

Excellent P. All my bits are crossed for you.

Blogger zhl said...

Those are some great numbers. I'll keep my fingers crosses and good luck on the 2WW.

Blogger Sheryl said...

Good luck on the 2ww!!

Blogger Mrs. T said...

Good luck!

Blogger Larisa said...

Great numbers! Good luck!

Blogger lucky #2 said...

hopeful for you. I should be joining you in the 2ww this weekend.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG