Monday, August 22, 2005
Blonde and Bloated...
Why do weekends fly by so quickly? I can’t believe it is Monday again!

I heart my hairstylist. She did a FANTASTIC job of turning me back into a sassy blonde without making it look like I was trying to be a sassy blonde. I felt a bit like a zebra on Friday afternoon, but by Saturday morning I was used to the look and I love it!

Friday afternoon I spent shopping by myself (HATE IT) for a fancy-shmancy dress to wear to a friends wedding on Saturday night. By 4:00 I was at home in tears, downing a bottle of wine with no dress in hand. I always forget about the 5-10lb bloat that occurs when I take Clomid. Shopping for clothes while two sizes bigger than normal = BAD! Husband got home from work at 7:00 and we went back out together. I finally settled on a knee length, black strapless number that fit like a glove (ie. No over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder required) and did a nice job of hiding the pooch. Husband bought a new sport coat, a new shirt, and a new tie. I must say… we looked HOT!

The wedding on Saturday was fun. A very short ceremony followed by delicious hor’dourves and OPEN. BAR. The company was great and there were a few people there that I had not seen in a very long time.

Yesterday I got to take a nap with all the windows open and a cool breeze blowing through the house. Fall is upon us and I can’t wait!

Tomorrow I go in for a monitoring ultrasound. Hopefully there are a couple of good-looking follies in there. My OPK last night was dark, but not positive. I am thinking IUI will be tomorrow or Wednesday. Hold on folks the rollercoaster is about to leave the station.


4 Comments:

Blogger Mellie said...

Fingers are crossed for you...

Anonymous b said...

Oooh, you're not going to be too far behind me! Wishing you luck this cycle!

Anonymous anne said...

Good luck with this cycle!!

Anonymous Z said...

c'mon, follies!!! HOPING, WISHING, PRAYING for good follie numbers!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG