Monday, August 22, 2005
Blonde and Bloated...
Why do weekends fly by so quickly? I can’t believe it is Monday again!

I heart my hairstylist. She did a FANTASTIC job of turning me back into a sassy blonde without making it look like I was trying to be a sassy blonde. I felt a bit like a zebra on Friday afternoon, but by Saturday morning I was used to the look and I love it!

Friday afternoon I spent shopping by myself (HATE IT) for a fancy-shmancy dress to wear to a friends wedding on Saturday night. By 4:00 I was at home in tears, downing a bottle of wine with no dress in hand. I always forget about the 5-10lb bloat that occurs when I take Clomid. Shopping for clothes while two sizes bigger than normal = BAD! Husband got home from work at 7:00 and we went back out together. I finally settled on a knee length, black strapless number that fit like a glove (ie. No over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder required) and did a nice job of hiding the pooch. Husband bought a new sport coat, a new shirt, and a new tie. I must say… we looked HOT!

The wedding on Saturday was fun. A very short ceremony followed by delicious hor’dourves and OPEN. BAR. The company was great and there were a few people there that I had not seen in a very long time.

Yesterday I got to take a nap with all the windows open and a cool breeze blowing through the house. Fall is upon us and I can’t wait!

Tomorrow I go in for a monitoring ultrasound. Hopefully there are a couple of good-looking follies in there. My OPK last night was dark, but not positive. I am thinking IUI will be tomorrow or Wednesday. Hold on folks the rollercoaster is about to leave the station.


4 Comments:

Blogger Mellie said...

Fingers are crossed for you...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, you're not going to be too far behind me! Wishing you luck this cycle!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with this cycle!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'mon, follies!!! HOPING, WISHING, PRAYING for good follie numbers!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG