Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Enough...
In a desperate effort to cut my 2WW down to a 1WW I brought work back to the hotel with me:



Can you think of a better set up? Too bad I can't spend all 40 hours of the work week like this. Of course, if I did I would be a big fat alcoholic... but I would be happy :o) I am busting my ass trying to get all my work done so that I can go to Steamboat tomorrow afternoon and GO HOME on Sunday with Husband - For. Good.

Keep you fingers crossed for me. Gotta go get some grub and another beer. I am cashed out.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm envious of that setup! too bad i'm an elementary school librarian and couldn't do the same.

Blogger PJ said...

That is a great setup.

I hope you get everything done and can go home for good.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you got everything done- enjoy your weekend and enjoy the fact you do not have to travel anymore. What a huge relief for you!!

Blogger zhl said...

Hi P.,
Just popping over to say hi and thanks for your kind words.

Love the setup.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG