Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Hump day...
... but not humping day because I am still far, far away from home.

I made it through Wednesday. All and all the week has been pretty uneventful. I am bored (not that I don't have a ton to do, it is all just really boring) and my co-workers are driving me crazy! I w on't go into detail here - but suffice it to say... THEY SUCK and they are making my life harder than it already is.

Geesh - I just have nothing to say this fine evening. It is hotter than a mother outside and I am going to hold up in my air conditioned room, catch up on some blogging and eat my typical on the road meal.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like a very nutritious meal - toss in a xanax and you're all set!

Blogger PJ said...

I hope your trip goes fast and that you're home humping before you realize it.

I hope your colleagues wise up and correct their ways.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG