Friday, July 01, 2005
Eating my words...
... you know that comment I posted this morning, the one about wanting to know everything because it helped me stay in control of my emotions? No? Okay, here it is. I am eating my words now. Here are the numbers:

7DPO Progesterone = 33

10DPO Progesterone = 21

Now, Dr. Google tells me that these numbers are good, and Nurse Needs a Nickname told me that there was no problem with today's being lower than Tuesdays as long as they were both over 10. I guess my brain is jut having a hard time wrapping itself around the idea that this isn't a problem... I mean numbers are supposed to be going UP at this point, aren't they?

Damn, damn, damn... resisting the urge to pee on something this weekend is going to be hard!

Happy 4th to all my US readers. Stay safe and have fun!


1 Comments:

Blogger Jamila said...

i've been checking your chart... did any peeing on anything occur?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG