Friday, July 01, 2005
Thank you...
Thank you all for your nice comments and warm wishes. Yesterday was a rough day, but I had a good cry last night and I feel better today. Today I went in for my second Progesterone draw and I will have my numbers for both Tuesday and today sometime this afternoon. I love the phlebotomist at my RE's office! She has done two of my recent blood draws and I haven't felt the needle either time. I also haven't bruised which I ALWAYS do!

I am still exhausted and really don't want to be at work today. At least it is Friday and I have a three day weekend! Woo hoo!! I am trying to talk Husband into painting something in our not-so-new-anymore house. I am thinking we will start with the kitchen or the downstairs powder room...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG