Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Second verse, same as the first...
... BBT = 97.22, FRED = Negative, Period = Imminent.

On to another cycle. This one should look just like last. I don't think Dr. Funny is going to want to change my protocol at all. I need to get my financing lined up, we can pay for almost everything in cash, but I don't want to put the balance on a credit card. I HATE revolving credit debt!

Please keep my friend Jamila and her friend's family in your thoughts! They are going through a parents worst nightmare right now.

Oh - and give my friend Anne some love... she just started her own blog. She is a sweet girl and has been a great source of support for me over the past couple of months!


2 Comments:

Blogger Jamila said...

((hugs))

I'm sorry, P. You're getting slammed from all sides lately.

Blogger Larisa said...

I'm so sorry about the negative. Thanks for the links to the other sites.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG