Thursday, July 07, 2005
Because I have nothing important to say...
You Are Strawberry Ice Cream
A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.
You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.

I don't have much to say today. I am very sad about this and this, and my problems seem silly right now. So, in honor of it being over 90 degrees today - an ice cream poll. Please come back and let me know what flavor you are!



6 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

This is me...

You Are Vanilla Ice Cream

Your personality is anything but "vanilla"
You're a risk taker, who's up for anything new.
You go well with anyone and fit into any situation.

You are most compatible with rocky road ice cream.

~~~~~

Cool Site!

Blogger christina said...

hey, i just got your comment on my site, thanks. yeah it's a tough time right now, a bit overwhelmed. but hey, i am coffee ice cream, my favorite!

i do read your site all the time, i've just never posted. hope you don't mind that i linked to you! :)

thanks again

Blogger Larisa said...

I am strawberry as well. 104 degrees here!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it' Julie from talesfromthestirrups. I'm at home but I loved the ice cream poll. I'm coffee which is funny because it really is my favorite :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am chocolate chip (compatible with strawberry) - but that is not my fav. The best ice cream is B&J One Sweet World - coffee ice cream with chocolate fudge chunks, & swirls of marshmellow & caramel. Yum.

Blogger Mellie said...

I'm vanilla. Who knew?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG