Monday, August 01, 2005
A Different 2WW...
I am on the road yet again. Today is, however, the first day of a different kind of two week wait. The end of this two week wait is certain to bring me joy - as it will bring and end to the endless travel that has been my life since April. Yes, that is right. In exactly 11 days I get to crawl into my bed at home knowing that the joy will not be short lived, knowing that I will not have to hit the highway again on Monday morning. Ahhh - the end is in sight and I am so relieved.

As for the other 2WW, it too is coming to an end. I don't expect the end to fill me with the same type of joy that the other will, but at least we can move on and I won't have to worry about travel and work interfering with my reproductive plans. I am either 8 or 11 DPO today. I am not quite sure as I had a bit of OPK confusion this month. I am leaning towards 11 DPO. The girls are getting sore and the twinges have started. I have packed plenty of black pants and ugly under00's just in case ;o) If things come to an end before CD5 of my next cycle I will have to make arrangements with Nurse NAN to have my prescription filled in the town I am working in. I don't expect it to be a problem but it is just one more thing to worry about.

Husband and I get to go here this weekend. We aren't actually going for the wine festival, but I would like to stop in for at least one tasting if we can. The hotel that we are staying at is absolutely beautiful and a large step up from our meager accommodations last year. Have I mentioned that I am a total hotel snob?! Oh yes, the worst - Husband constantly makes fun of me for it.

Lots of good things going on in the infertile blogging world. I am so happy for all of the ladies out there that have made it to the next step, whatever that step may be for them.

Can you believe it is August? This will definitely go down in my book as the summer that wasn't.

Alright, time for bed. Over and out.


3 Comments:

Blogger Mellie said...

I'm glad you're looking forward to the end of at least one 2ww. And I'm so jealous about Steamboat. We've been there twice - once in the summer and once in the winter. So gorgeous. Enjoy!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a hotel snob too.. and hubs makes fun of me too. He calls me "a poodle".

Hope at least one of your 2ww goes well.

Blogger Larisa said...

At least one 2ww will be fruitful. I love nice hotels too - once you get a taste, you never wanna go back.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG