Wednesday, August 10, 2005
49 and 5...
So the start of a new cycle this morning didn't suprise me. Hope and I had a battle yesterday afternoon, but by the evening she had scurried back into her little hole, beaten and bruised. Today I will call Nurse NAN and go over my dates for this cycle. I will also ask her to refill my prenatal prescription, which fittingly I completly ran out of last night. So, onward and upward. Today signifies the start of cycle number 49 and year number five. Bartender?! I need a drink!


6 Comments:

Blogger Mellie said...

I'm so sorry. Hopefully a change is brewing. In the meantime, enjoy the alcohol!

Blogger Larisa said...

I'm sorry. Get drunk. Have fun. I hope that something changes SOON.

Blogger Thomas said...

My (now) wife an I have been together for 10 years with the same issue: No kids.

We're ready and we both are OK, it's just not in the cards. We've decided that if she reaches 35 and nothing has happened, we'll adopt.

Good luck to the both of you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i get a drink from the bartender too? we can both get drunk together!

Blogger Jamila said...

sorry P. That sucks. Watcha drinking? I'll join in, keep you company.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh- I am sorry, that sucks. I am thinking of you and hoping that things change soon.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG