Monday, August 08, 2005
I'm Home...
... and Dead. Tired. It is amazing how much traveling can take it out of you. I made it to our weekend destination safe and sound Thursday evening and the weekend was fun. I wouldn't call it relaxing (we were constantly on the go) but the scenery was beautiful and the weather was perfect. The drive home yesterday took two hours longer than it should have and I failed to get anything done last night. It was nice to sleep in my own bed and to cuddle with my dog and cat. I had missed them something fierce. Today I am back at work, at my desk, in my office, in my home town. I am a very, very happy girl.

I am still in the 2WW - I suppose the second OPK was the positive one and that I am now 15 DPO. This is about to go down as the longest non-medicated cycle I have had since going off of BCP four years ago. The ta's are super sore and I expect the end to come first thing tomorrow. I guess I will just have to wait and see.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mellie said...

Welcome back! Hope the week is an easy one for you work-wise and you can transition back to non-travelling life smoothly. In your head do you have a "will test on" date?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG