Saturday, July 08, 2006
Lazy, rainy, summer day...
It has been raining on and off since 6:00 last night. The sky is overcast and I have absolutly NO energy. Apparently, neither do my kids:


Husband is out on the golf course and I expect that he will come home soaked to the bone and slighlty crabby from having had to get up so early on a Saturday. Husband will tell anyone that asks that he only gets up early on the weekends for three things: 1) Golf, 2) Baseball and 3) ... well I will leave that one to your imagination.

I am still sitting in my PJ's at 3:00 in the afternoon and I am seriously contemplating busting open a bottle of wine. My only resistance stems from the fact that today is grocery shopping day and I have to go out in public. Of course shopping half cocked after a bottle of nice red wine might be fun!

Thank you all for send me adoption blog links - I will have to get to reading soon.

Yesterday I went to the doctor for an earache and vertigo. Turns out they think I have sediment in my inner ear - most likely the result of a viral infection that I had in the past month. Funny, I didn't even realize I had a viral infection - in fact I only went to the doctor at the insitance of my coworkers after a scary incident involving me driving my car and the whole world going black. Not to worry I didn't hurt anyone or myself. I forgot how impersonal the PCP's office can be. I hadn't been there in over two years and they have no idea about the whole, can't have a kid thing. I sat there for 45 minutes waiting to be taken back to a room, I didn't know the nurses or the adminstrators, or the NP that came back to see me. They didn't ask about Husband or work or my overall mental state. It was just weird. I guess I was spoiled by Dr. Funny and his staff. Back to reality.

Looks like I have to update my links again... congratulations to Manuela and Statia!





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back, and hope you're doing well.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! NO!! Omigosh... that's so scary... please don't change my category linky thing yet... that's sure to jinx things... it just is...

Siigggh... sorry... I do so appreciate your kind acknowledgement... but man... it's just WAAAY to earlier for such rash moves!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG