Friday, March 24, 2006
Happy spring and stuff…
Long time, no post. Things have been relatively quite around our house. The liquor is flowing again, our evenings out are lasting later and later into the night, and the talks of a much-needed vacation are becoming increasingly serious.

Our regroup with the embryologist and the RE has been rescheduled due to work conflicts and we now have to wait until April 7th. I am actually okay with the extra week and a half wait because I still need some time to formulate questions and think through the reality of what has happened. We are still undecided on what our next path is going to be and I am not sure that what they have to say is going to help us make up our minds.

In happy news one of Husband and my closest friends recently found out that they are pregnant with their first. They had a hard time getting pregnant and were starting to look at other avenues. I am glad that things worked out for them and I know that MuddsDaddy is going to be an AWESOME pappa!

Oh yeah - can you believe that Mother of None had its first birthday? And I missed it? Bah!


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your blog! And enjoy the flowing liquor while you can.

Blogger Mellie said...

P -It sounds like you and husband are enjoying yourselvesthe best you can right now, and I'm glad to hear it.

Blogger Larisa said...

Happy Birthday to your blog.

I think of you often, and hope that you can formulate a plan - whatever it is - that works for you and your husband.

Plan that vacation!!!

Blogger MoMo said...

Hi....I am a lurker and I just want to say that it is so nice to hear from you again. I hope that you do plan on a vacation and enjoy yourselves! You deserve it!

Blogger Nico said...

Happy birthday! I missed mine too :-( Glad you're doing all right for the moment.

Blogger Jamila said...

Happy birthday! But it makes me think, holy crap, do you realize how long we've "known" each other now?

You're on my mind a lot. I'm hoping things work out well for you, with whatever definition of "well" you want. The vaca sounds dee-vine, go for it!

Blogger Chee Chee said...

I'm glad that you and your hubby are enjoying yourselves. Hopefully, you will actually take that much-needed vacation soon.

Good luck with next week's appt.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and I hope you can take that vacation soon.

Blogger Jamila said...

P, update?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG