Thursday, March 02, 2006
Trigger happy...
I received a phone call from one of the nurses today with my instructions.  I triggered at 7:00 pm and am to arrive for retrieval at 6:30 am on Saturday morning.  Husband, being the morning person that he is, is not pleased.  The good news about retrieval on Saturday is that my favorite nurse is working this weekend and due to the early hour of our appointment I will have almost two full days to recover before I go back to work.  The bad news is that my doctor is NOT working this weekend and I will have to see Dr. Cute and Old.  I actually really like Dr. Cute and Old, I have seen him around the office and he always greets me with a smile and a friendly hello.

The trigger tonight went well even though I was a bit nervous that I was going to jack it up.  Today s ultrasound showed about 14 follicles, 10 on the left and four on the right.  I am not counting on any particular number at retrieval but secretly hope that it is bigger than ten.  Hopefully I will not be let down.  


7 Comments:

Blogger Nico said...

Wow! 6:30 am is awfully early! Glad the trigger shot went okay, and I do hope that you get lots of nice eggs tomorrow morning!!!

Blogger Mellie said...

Wishing you an easy retrieval with lots and lots of eggs that fertilize! And that maternity shirt is just too damn cute.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with the retrieval. My fingers are crossed for you!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My trigger is tonight - so here's hoping for the best results for both of us. I look forward to seeing yours on your blog!

Blogger Larisa said...

Good luck! I hope you get a number that you are happy with and that they fertilize and grow beautifully.

Blogger Cass said...

Crossing my fingers and hoping retrieval went smothly! Waiting anxiously for a report (but, you know, rest and be comfy and take advantage of being pampered for a bit and all of that, too).

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you - good luck with the retrieval!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG