Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Ready, Set, Go!
We are off and running. I went in for my day two ultrasound and blood work this morning on my way into work. The ultrasound looked great and I am completely cyst free. As long as the blood work comes back okay I will start stims bright and early tomorrow morning. Hopefully I will remember how to reconstitute the drugs. I can’t believe that I am now less than two weeks from retrieval. This whole process is moving so fast!

Last Wednesday I had my mock transfer and my SHG. Dr. Funny said that my transfer was picture perfect and he expects absolutely no problems when it comes to the real thing. The SHG also went well and was nowhere near as horrible as the HSG from hell that I had in October of 2004. No polyps or fibroids were visible and Dr. Funny was happy with what he saw.

I have made it through nine injections and have managed to bruise myself only once! I am pretty proud of this because I bruise very, very easy. Here’s hoping that I can be as successful once I move to three injections a day.


9 Comments:

Blogger EJW said...

Sounds like the stars are aligning just right for you!

Good luck!

Blogger Nico said...

I can't believe you're on to stims! Go, ovaries, go!!!! Hoping for lots of big, juciy follicles!

Blogger Mellie said...

And away we go!!!! Good, good luck!

Blogger Mrs. T said...

Good luck!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting started on such a positive note. It's great that things are moving so fast for you now ... goodness knows there is a time when you'll think it's moving too slow!

Blogger Portlairge said...

Good luck with the stims

Blogger theghosher said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you guys.... I so want to be Uncle Mudd! Think positive and try to relax as much as possible (even if you are giving yourself injections). Jill and I love you guys!
KittyRob

Blogger Jamila said...

fingers are crossed!

Blogger Larisa said...

Good luck!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG