Tuesday, February 14, 2006
I am so very spoiled...
I sent Husband an email this afternoon requesting that we spend our Valentine’s night cuddling on the couch in our pajamas munching on sushi, drinking a nice bottle of wine and watching a good sappy chick-flick. I got my wish, plus this!



My husband rocks in case you were wondering. I managed another shot all by myself tonight and tomorrow is my SHG and mock transfer. I am not looking forward to having to hold 32 ounces in my little bladder for an hour.


4 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

Beautiful bag P.!!!

Blogger lucky #2 said...

damn! Nice bag! Did you help pick that out or did he choose it on his own!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very nice night- and indeed it is a very nice bag.
Good luck tomorrow!!

Blogger Thalia said...

Wow, first time I've checked your blog from outside our corporate network and it's BEAUTIFUL! I'm so sorry I don't get to see it most of the time.

Your husband sounds like a champ. You can tell him we said so.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG