Thursday, January 05, 2006
Delay of Game...
I recieved a phone call on Tuesday afternoon from the RE informing me that they had an earlier appointment for our consult tomorrow. Too bad the consult was with the wrong doctor! Seems the "new girl" accidentally set my appointment with one of the other RE's in the practice. I am sure that Dr. A is nice, but after six months with Dr. Funny and his staff I am not interested in changing. They offered to squeeze me in that afternoon, but since Husband and I had been away from work for the holiday we didn't feel like it was appropriate to cut out early for a last-minute appointment. Luckily they were able to get us in on the 12th, so less than a week left to wait...


4 Comments:

Blogger Nico said...

Bureacratic mixups are the worst! Glad you only have to wait a week for your next appointment though.

Blogger Mellie said...

Silly scheduler. So glad that the repercussions aren't dire. I'm excited for you to start!

Blogger Sheryl said...

Oh don't you just hate delays!

Blogger Jamila said...

a minor delay, but still a bummer. I am (and I'm sure you are too!) anxious for you to get started!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG