Friday, November 18, 2005
Waiting...
... so everything was perfect at the US on Tuesday. I had two follies, left side, 26mm and 28mm. My lining was 11mm and we triggered. The IUI was on Wednesday morning and Husband's numbers were fantastic, 22.40 million at 2+-3+ grade! So now we wait...

In other news... Husband got his repeat SA back and everything was PERFECT! In fact, he was better than normal. His Morph (Krueger) went from 6% to 18%!!!! Holy fucking shit Batman! guess there is something to be said for giving up the smoke! Geesh! I am very happy that everything is normal, but it does make us 100%, totally and completely UNEXPLAINED. BAH!

Work has been absolutly INSANE. We have been working on a huge case (that I can't talk about) for the last three months and everything broke this week - my phone has been ringing off the hook! I am exhausted and I don't feel like I am ever going to get caught up on my sleep - PLUS I fired the maids and am now responsible for cleaning the house myself... at least until I hire a new one.

I hope that everyone has plans for a nice Thanksgiving. We are planning to have my parents and Grandfather over and I am going to cook. I will probably spend the rest of the long weekend working and relaxing. Will be back soon for another update - and perhaps I will tell you what has been on my mind!


10 Comments:

Blogger Nico said...

Sounds like this cycle went really well! Hoping that it really DID go well :-)

Blogger Donna said...

So glad to hear the IUI went so swimmingly! (sorry about the pun there) Must hire new maid.

Blogger lucky #2 said...

Sounds great! Good job, DH! Hopefully Thanksgiving will help the 2ww go a little quicker!

Blogger Jamila said...

sounds good! Glad to hear from you regularly again (hint hint) :). Have a great t-giving!

Blogger Sandy said...

Great news on all fronts. Enjoy your Thanksgiving week!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Blogger Mellie said...

Hoping this is the one for you guys!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey congrats on everything sounding so good. Now make sure you don't wear yourself out over thanksgiving!

Blogger Larisa said...

So glad to hear about dh's numbers - that's fantastic. Hoping that this is the cycle, and you won't need any more of these 2ww.

Blogger Away2me said...

Hello from another unexplained infertile. It just sucks doesn't it! Nothing to fix and everything wrong. We are adopting but we are also looking into an immunologist specialst. If it works I'll let you know.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG