Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Sticking With It...
First off, I would like to announce that this is my 100th post. To many this may seem like a trivial thing, but to me it is a big deal. You see, I am the kind of girl that has a hard time sticking with anything. I don't have hobbies, I have a bike that never gets ridden and a gym membership that never gets used. So for me to blog for 8 consecutive months and actually reach 100 posts is a really big thing. Almost as big as not having smoked a cigarette in 25 days, which I haven't because I have will power and I rock and stuff!

Anyway... here is the nitty gritty:

I didn't have a surge yesterday. At least I am pretty sure that I didn't, but I was suffering from some intestinal distress so the whole holding the pee for four hours thing was completely out of the question. I went in this morning for my day 14 ultrasound and we found two beautiful follies on my right side, one at 23mm and one at 26mm. My lining was fantastically plump and squishy and measured 11.5. Since my numbers were so good they decided to trigger me with the hope that it would speed up the process :o) I go in tomorrow at 2:00 for IUI #4. Here's hoping that Husband can produce as nice of numbers this month as I did!

PS - Any suggestions on how to make the GIGANTIC (like the size of my palm) welt on my belly go away? It is so NOT attractive.


14 Comments:

Blogger Jet said...

oh wow. ~_~ I was blog hopping and I saw this. Seeing your goal happen is something to look forward to ^_^

Blogger lucky #2 said...

Happy 100th! Yeah -- it is time for IUI! I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Let's hope the 110th post is a great one! :)

Blogger Miss W said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow

Blogger Donna said...

No advice on the stomach welts, ice makes them feel better but not go away faster. Wear it as a badge of honor! I'll be thinking of you and hubby tomorrow.

Blogger Nico said...

Oooh, those ARE nice, big juicy follicles! Good luck tomorrow!

Blogger erinberry said...

Wow, nice follicle size. Unfortunately, I have not had luck with those welts either.

Blogger Sheryl said...

Congrats on the 100th post P! I know how you feel.. I'm exactly the same way. Bike not being used, Gym membership thrown away, scrapbooking hobby that never gets done. We have to be proud of ourselves for something right!!!

Blogger Sandy said...

Congrats on the no smoking thing! I'm coming up on my one year smoke free anniversay so know of what you speak with the stick with-it ness thing. No idea about the welt ... hope it doesn't hurt.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll be in thoughts and prayers!

Blogger Larisa said...

Let's hope that #4 is THE one. Your numbers sound fabulous! Congrats on the 100th post!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you - and try rubbing vitamin E into it - you can break open a vitamin E capsule and rub in the oil. V good for skin healing.

Blogger zhl said...

Hope your IUI went well. How are you doing in the 2ww?

Blogger charlie's mom said...

good luck! the follies sound like they were promising!

Blogger Nico said...

still sticking with it? Hope so! Update us when you get a chance, 'k?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG