Monday, October 03, 2005
Monday, Monday...
Happy Monday.  Or something.  Today was an absolutely nutso day at work.  It was the first day of my “new job”.  I am not complaining, but I am a bit concerned that it seems I am getting all sorts of new responsibilities and not giving up very many.  I am all settled into my new workspace.  I had to give up my laptop and am now saddled with the world’s biggest monitor and a desktop.  Again, not complaining, but it is going to take some getting used to.  Please excuse me if I don’t post as frequently or if I fall behind on my comments.  I am really no longer able to check in on you while I am at work and That. SUCKS.

We had a great time this weekend.  Saturday night we spent drinking and dancing at a black tie ball to benefit the Susan G. K0men Breast Cancer Foundati0n.  My mother put the event together and we had a great time.  There were silent and live auctions and Husband bought me a very neat piece of art to hang on the wall in our home.  The crowd was not as large as Mom would have liked, but I think they made some money for a great cause and we certainly had a FANTASTIC time.

Sunday we spent lounging around, watching football and enjoying the beautiful weather.  I finally got to put out my fall decorations!  Next weekend we are going to put down a fall fertilizer and then the weekend following we can shut down the sprinkler system.  I can’t believe that it will be snowing soon.

Today is 12 DPIUI and my ta’s hurt like a Mother – I am also having some pretty severe cramps and am fairly certain that a period is imminent.  On the positive side… I made it through day number 10.  That is right, ten days, the longest I have gone since I was 17 years old.  I can’t believe that I have made it this far!


5 Comments:

Blogger Nico said...

Oh, I HOPE you make it 9 months more without it showing up... Fingers crossed.

Blogger PJ said...

I've still got everything crossed for you. It's not over till it's over.

Blogger Chee Chee said...

I'm glad that your weekend went so well.

I hope that you're wrong about your period and that this cycle will bring positive news.

Good luck!

Blogger Larisa said...

Hoping hoping hoping over here.

Best wishes and happy thoughts.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking very positive and hopeful thoughts for you!!! Hopefully your good weekend will continue with more good news!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG