Monday, November 07, 2005
Sorry...
... I have been busy, Birthday, work, period. Yup - that is right my period hit just in time to ruin my weekend. I took Cl0mid pill number one tonight and have official started Cl0mid/IUI cycle number FIVE! I don't think that I can handle too many more cycles on this protocol and expect big changes next year. I am SO. BURNED. OUT. I hope that you are all well... I suck and haven't been keeping up at all. I know that Zoot had her baby. WOO HOO! And so did Miss W! But beyond that I am behind... very, very, very behind! I have a four day weekend and if I can keep myself from working from home all day on Thursday I will be sure to catch up and update. Thanks to all of you that are sticking around, sorry that I suck :o(


5 Comments:

Blogger Miss W said...

You? Do not suck! We all get busy and life throws us shit. Who cares if you get a little behind for a bit? Hoping that either the protocol finally gets the point and works or that your doctor gets the point and makes plans to move to the next step.

Thinking of you and sending you big hugs!

Blogger Nico said...

Yeah, no sucking here. Except that the Bitch showed up. That does suck.

Blogger zhl said...

Sorry it didn't work again. I hope the next one works, and you don't have to worry about a new protocol

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry aunt flow showed but good luck with the clomid and IUI. you're in my prayers!

Blogger Donna said...

No self-deprecating comments allowed!! Like Miss W. said, we all have lives outside of our blogs. OK, that sounded weird but I'm sure you know what I mean. Good luck with #5!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG