Tuesday, November 15, 2005
It's Like A Tide Commercial...
... in this house every Damn Week! These are the words explained by Husband this evening after we spent twenty minutes cleaning red wine out of the couch, the white carpet, his khaki pants and his tan sweater. Last week the culprit was grease from the door frame of his truck and who knows what it was the week before. I am the master stain remover and it is a darn good thing because Husband and I epitomize Messy Marvin! Anyway, it was a good diversion for a few minutes this evening. So far no positive OPK. I have a scanning ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow morning and hopefully I will be ready for a trigger. I still can't believe I am on try number five.

There is some other news brewing that I am not ready to talk about yet, but promise to share soon!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with try #5. Interested to hear your news........

Blogger Nico said...

So what happened with the u/s? Hopefully everything looked good and you triggered... which might have meant IUI this morning?

I am a Tide commercial all by myself! Cooked spaghetti bolognese for my sister the other night wearing a white button down shirt. SO proud of myself because I didn't get any on me while cooking. Unfortunately I thought too soon - splashed it all down my front while dishing up. :-P

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG