Monday, December 12, 2005
Weekend Events...
You know you had a fun Saturday night when you wake up on Sunday morning to:
-A kitchen full of dishes including six empty wine glasses.
-Two empty wine bottles on the cabinet and another half empty in the fridge.
-Clothes strewn around the house.
-Couch cusions in the dining room and an open fold-out bed in the living room.

Um, yeah... enough said.

I am really enjoying our break but unfortunately as much as I try to ignore my body I can still just tell. We had an EWCM sighting and I couldn't resist the temptation to OPK. It was positive... at least I know my body is still working even though it isn't pumped full of drugs.

We tried to make candy on Saturday night. I am not sure if was the wine or the lack of experience but we went 0 for 3! I will get pictures up soon...


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well the candy may not have turned out but it sounds like you had fun anyway!!

Blogger Nico said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy holidays!

I hope the new year brings many blessings for you.

Love, Sassy.

Blogger Nico said...

Hey P,

How's it going? Hope you had a nice holiday!!

Blogger lucky #2 said...

Damn! Sounds like a fun Saturday!!! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG