Monday, January 02, 2006
Happy 2006!
I hope that you all had a happy and health couple of holiday weeks! Our Christmas was fantastic. We traveled down south to spend some time with Husbands family. It was the first time all of the brothers and sisters had been together for Christmas in over 10 years! There was tons of food and tons of family... oh and a little bit of wine. We returned to the city we live in on Tuesday night and after a day of rest on Wednesday I headed back to work. Work is still insane and it seems to be worse with all of the vacations and time off. I hope to get caught up sometime during the first quarter of 2006!

Our new years eve was pretty calm. We went to our friend’s house for shrimp and crab and prime rib. The food was delicious, but I didn't eat enough and drank one too many glasses of wine and spent the majority of new years day in bed. Luckily today was a holiday for me and I was able to catch up on the housework and laundry and grocery shopping. We hired a new housekeeper and he comes for the first time on Thursday. I am looking forward to having clean bathrooms and dusted furniture! It is amazing how far behind I am! Husband spent the afternoon taking down the outside lights and packing up the remainder of the Christmas stuff. I can't believe that it is 2006 already!

My IVF consult is on Friday. I really don't think we will learn much that we don't already know, but we have to go through the motions. I hope to get started with my next cycle. Kind of hard to believe but I don't even know what cycle day I am on.

I know that there has been some really good news out there and I feel terribly bad for not posting more comments. I am following and reading! I hope to be able to post more frequently in the next few weeks and I promise to update frequently once our IVF cycle starts.

Happy New Year! May 2006 be the year that all of your wishes come true.


6 Comments:

Blogger Nico said...

And your's too! (Wishes coming true, that is). I hope the IVF consult goes well, and you can get started soon!

Blogger Larisa said...

Hoping the IVF consult goes well, and that 2006 is a great year for you!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with your consult- hope they can get you started soon and that 2006 is a wonderful year for you!

Blogger Sandy said...

Good luck on Friday!

Blogger Mellie said...

P - Wishing you a great consult tomorrow. May 2006 bring us all what we want!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a good break. I do hope that the consult fills you with optimism!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG