Saturday, January 28, 2006
Start here....
Today is day three. My period is almost over and I am on to the next step. Tonight Husband and I went to have drinks at a favorite chain of ours. While we were sitting there it hit 10:00 and I decided that I better pop my first pill. I haven't taken BCP in oh, you know, FOUR years and needed to re-acquaint myself with the packaging. Wouldn't you know there were instructions. They said "start here"...



...and so I did. Injection training and embryologist consult in t-minus 6 days. I think this is going to move faster than I thought.


6 Comments:

Blogger Mellie said...

Yeah for starting! I'm jealous you get to meet with the embryologist now. I think the only time I will is on (knock on wood) transfer day. Do you know what you'll be discussing with him/her? And Good Luck!

Blogger Sheryl said...

P it will go by faster than you can ever imagine... and its very exciting!!! Good luck... I can't wait to follow your progress!!!

Blogger Portlairge said...

Excellent. Moving right along!

Blogger Thalia said...

Good to see real evidence of you getting started. Not long now!

By the way, your design isn't working for me - I just get lots of white screen.

Blogger Nico said...

wow, bcp for dummies! Too funny!

Glad you're finally on your way - and I bet it will go quickly!

Blogger Sunny Jenny said...

Good luck in the journey! Wishing you the best

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG