Monday, January 09, 2006
Cooking and blogging and drinking OH MY...
... or in Husbands words... cooking and dlogging and blinking, OH MY! Thanks for all of the lovely comments about Husbands design. I think he did a lovely job! I plan to keep him busy working on a design for our family blog and on one for my dad. Eventually he he may have time to work on something for himself, he, he, he...

Husband and I went on a shopping spree last night and purchased 1) a new wall unit for our tv and components 2) a new coffee table and 3) new end tables. Everything was available for pick-up and with the help of our friends S & J we got it all home in one trip. Too bad we had to completely dismantle the THEATER (an inside joke just for you Mudd's Daddy) and put it back together which takes about four hours. We finished everything up and had the house cleaned up just after 1:00 am. I am pooped!

Did I tell you that I hired a new house keeper? And that he is male? And that he ROCKS! He does blinds and baseboards every time he comes. My house is glistening and I am turning into a clean freak. Husband "doesn't like my recent behavior" and is afraid that in no time flat I will have him leaving his shoes in the garage (a personal pet peeve of both of ours - and don't get me going on what I will think of you if you invite me to your home for dinner and demand that I take my shoes in to gain entrance) and treating our home like a museum and not a place to live. I certainly hope that I never get that way and I encouraged him to let me know if I get too psychotic.

Three more days until our visit with the RE...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on hiring a housekeeper. That is truly a great investment.

I hope your RE consult goes well. And YAY for the new design. Tres chic.

Blogger theghosher said...

THEATER! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE THEATER!!!!!

Taught you both about theater well I have.

I will hopefully have a blog up today missy, so hold your horses....

Good luck on everything... we're taking a couple of months off before we do anything more. We are getting the paper work started for adoption though. We can at least do the home study while possibly going through a couple of rounds of AI.

Blogger Donna said...

When I was working FT we had a housekeeper, and now even though I am working PT we are thinking about hiring another, its just so damn nice not to spend free time doing stuff I hate and that I am no good at!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG