Saturday, January 21, 2006
A different kind of wait...
Hard to believe that I am anxiously awaiting my next period. Day one starts a new phase in the journey and I am ready to get. on. with. it!

I had a nice long talk with the IVF coordinator on Thursday afternoon. She gave me an overview of the process and she ran through some tentative dates. I will start BCP on the evening of day three, probably next Friday or Saturday night. We have our three hour meeting with the "team" on Friday the 4th. Husband will do yet another SA, we will learn how to shoot up and we will meet the embryologist. Some time the next week I will do my SHG and Mock Transfer. I think the whole process will move along quickly once we get the ball rolling, but for now the waiting is killing me.


7 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

Doesn't it feel weird to actually want your period to arrive! I remember the feeling and I think it was the first and only time I was ever excited when it actually came! LOL

I'm very excited for you that you are on your way!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you. :)

Blogger Nico said...

I know how much the waiting sucks, but you're so close!

Blogger Larisa said...

I'm excited for you! I know what you mean about being excited for your period - I'm just ready for my cycle to end as well - that way I can move on unfettered!

Best of luck to you!

Blogger Mellie said...

Hooray for getting the show on the road! May it be a big hit.

Blogger Nico said...

Has C. Bitch shown up yet? I hope so, so you can begin!

Blogger lucky #2 said...

Best of luck, P! I am so excited that the time has come.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG