Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Guess the protocol & proof that I am just THAT anal...
So $3000 worth of drugs were sitting on my front porch when I arrived home from work. Funny, if it were a new TV or computer I never would have left it sitting out in the cold and the dark unattended, but for some reason I didn't even think twice about waiving the signature on a mints worth of drugs. Can you guess my protocol?



Tired of thinking?

Here it goes:
10 units of Lupron starting Monday and running through at least day 6 of my IVF cycle.
150 IU of Brave*ll in the morning starting on day 2 of my IVF cycle
150 IU of Men0pur in the evening starting on day 2 of my IVF cycle

Today I completed the obligatory pre-ivf pap and pelvic and of course... they weighed me. For the record I weigh 147.5 lbs pre-IVF meds. I know it sounds vein but I am VERY scared of what that number will be in a month.

I am enjoying my last week of being able to drink alcohol and coffee and I am sure to force Husband to take me out for sushi this weekend... just in case.

And... before I sign off I offer you proof that I. Am. Just. That. Anal. Witness - the guest bathroom...



Yes, that is my protocol taped to the mirror, and those are sticky notes to remind me when to inject what. There is no hope for me.



7 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Oh and I would be just as anal myself!

Blogger Mellie said...

You want to be anal about this stuff! The last thing you need is a medication mix-up. Looks like you're good to go. Enjoy your last shot-free weekend!

Blogger Donna said...

I agree with Mellie, if you didn't have it taped to your mirror you would always be thinking, Did I do this right? I don't believe in living life like you're pregnant until you know you are. Obviously there are things you shouldn't do while on certain drugs, but don't go overboard with the restrictions.

Blogger Larisa said...

I love your bathroom organizational system...it looks exactly like something I would do. It's exciting to see all those drugs sitting there ready for you!

Blogger PIJill said...

Screw the drugs - I am just jealous of your guest bathroom!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My protocol was so much simpler I never felt the need to organise this way. Well, let's face it, I'm just not that organised. I do hope everythign goes very well.

Blogger beagle said...

Delurking to say . . . .
I very much admire all that organization! It will work in your favor.

Good Luck!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG