Tuesday, August 01, 2006
I was RUNNING!!!
I took the plunge this evening and registered to run in the local edition of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. I then sent out an email to 75 of my closest friends and family and requested that they support me by donating a bit of change. I also publicly announced that I would like to run the 5K race in 35 minutes or less and I am bound to get a ton of grief if I don't stick with it.

This has been a hard year for my friends and friends of my friends. My mother is very active in her local affiliate of the Foundation and it is a good cause. I know that we all have dished out tons of cash over the past year (or five, or ten) but if you have a few bucks to spare I would appreciate the support.

P.'s Donation Page

Off I go to dust of the treadmill and dig out the running shoes...


1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'll donate. My boss survived stage V breast cancer that spread to her brain, and I am always willing to support such a good cause. Especially since I can't support by running because I am so NOT a runner. Good for you!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG