Monday, May 16, 2005
Ah - here I am!
Sorry about leaving everyone this weekend. Things were crazy and I just didn't have a chance to blog. My period never returned. I spotted once on Friday but that was it. I did take another test and it was negative so.... who knows?! I think it probably has something to do with the Clomid thining my lining, but I am not sure. I will be sure to bring it up with the RE next month. That said, it is less than a month until my initial consulatation and I am getting every excited. I have a ton of questions and am really looking forward to getting some answers finally.

Thank you to all of the very nice ladies who sent me emails. They were much appreciated! I promise to write each and every one of you back soon. I am traveling for work this week and will have lots of boring down time at the hotel :o)

Okay better get some stuff done around the office.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG