Monday, May 09, 2005
Must have been the flu...
I regained some hope this weekend. After feeling like utter crap on Friday I had a second hight temperature on Saturday and even though I know not to... I took a test. It was of course negative and Sunday and Mondays temperatures took a nose dive right on schedule. This has lead me to the conclusion that it must have been the flu. I am not back to CD1 yet, but expect to be by this afternoon or tomorrow.

At least I only have one more cycle before my appointment with the RE. Perhaps I should schedule my consultation sooner so that we can start actual treatment in July? I just don't know what to do. Really, I know there is at least one person out there reading. Do you have an opinion?


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing I'm the one person, right? Yes, I have an opinion, I think you should move it up a little bit. Your appt is June 10, right? So that's 31 days from today, which is CD 1 on your chart ( :( sorry to see that). As you said, you typically have a 27-31 day cycle, so that will put you right around CD 1-4, so it may or may not be in time for your CD 3 bloodwork. I would make it a week or so earlier, just to be on the safe side. You could do it even earlier, but I don't think it'll make much difference (unless you get in there by CD 3 of this cycle, which is...this Thursday. Not likely.)

Have your consultation, then if you need to come back for bloodwork/ultrasound/whatev the next week, so be it. You may be able to start treatment right away that first cycle, since you'll have records of all your previous testing, depending on what the treatment will be.

Are you on Clomid again this cycle? What do you think the next step will be? Upping your clomid dosage? Combined with IUI?

Hello mate great bblog post

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG