Monday, April 25, 2005
The 2WW... again!
So here I sit. Back in the 2WW. This sucks! We got "high" timing on the FF conception advisor this month. Not that we don't get that every month, but still a girl has to hope!

I am traveling for work this week. Nothing more fun than being in a cow-town with your coworkers and not your husband. PHSYCHE! At least if he were here we could get in on in the evening. But, since he is not I must resort to blogging my time away.

Bullet called the EBF. She just couldn't let her be "the bigger person"! I am proud of her. That had to be a hard call to make. Who knows if she will get a return call (EBF didn't answer the phone when she called)... but at least SHE made the last effort.

Well... only twelve more days until I find out if I am preggo or not. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Bahhh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG