Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Is it time for re-runs yet?!
I am so tired of TV right now and if you read my 100 things post you know I watch way too much... thank you Tivo! Every show I watch seems to remind me that I am not pregnant yet. Some examples:

1. ER - Sam has a "scare".
2. Desperate Houswives - Gabrielle ends up knocked because her husband tampered with her BCP.
3. Grey's Anatomy - Christina screws around at work and winds up pregnant.
4. Survivor - Coby announces that he has adopted a baby girl and named her Janu.*
5. The Amazing Race - Uchenna & Joyce win and can now afford more IVF or adoption.*
6. 7th Heaven - Just all around way too much baby talk, but I still love the show.
7. Everwood - Ephram goes into a tailspin when he finds out that Madison had his baby and gave him up for adoption.
8. The news... hello could every female anchor in my market be pregnant. Please?

And these are just the shows that I watch regularly. I can only imagine what is happening on the shows I don't watch.

* I am actually really happy for these people.


6 Comments:

Blogger Mellie said...

As a fellow Tivo devotee (or should that be tivo-tee) I absolutely concur! I LOVE the Gilmore Girls, but was SO pissed off last week when Lorelai thought she was pregnant 2 days after having unprotected sex with Luke. 2 days later!!! And then, the next day, decided she wasn't. Come on!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - I missed that one and I totally wanted to see it! The crappy hotel that I am staying in doesn't have the WB and I will be forced to miss the season finale tonight. Lucky for me Tivo will have it waiting for me when I get home on Thursday.

Blogger Larisa said...

Yeah- I was ticked about the Gilmore Girls pg scare too!!

Blogger Miss W said...

I think I may be the only person on earth who doesn't watch Gilmore Girls. I just never took the time. Though I have to say, I'm annoyed as all crap with pregnancies everywhere. Don't know if you watch Jack & Bobby -- Jack's ex girlfriend was pregnant, said it was his, it wasn't, wanted an abortion and got Jack's mom to take her. What grown woman takes SOMEONE ELSE'S DAUGHTER to get an abortion? And seriously...this was a minister's daughter; couldn't they have, I don't know, shown adoption? I'm just saying. Would have been more interesting (and not made me spit water at the TV screen)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, big time AMEN to that whole post.

Blogger Dramalish said...

Heeheehee. I just had to laugh at the last one:
I think the EXACT SAME THING. I swear on chocolate that every single women on our channel 10 news has a big, bursting, baby-filled belly!
Do you live in the Bay Area?
;)
-D.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG